Saturday, May 18, 2019

Hopsassaa ja trallalaa

Ho’oponopono is a powerful technique for helping to forgive a person or situation. All that is required is for you to pause for a moment,…

"Ho’oponopono is a powerful technique for helping to forgive a person or situation. All that is required is for you to pause for a moment, tune into yourself and imagine the person or situation you wish to heal, then state these four phrases: •
•I’m sorry
•Please forgive me
•Thank you
•I love you
Take your time with each phrase, and try to sincerely feel the emotions associated with the phrase. When you say “I’m sorry,” honestly and sincerely feel sorry. When you say “Please forgive me,” honestly and sincerely ask for forgiveness, and so on.
Give it a try and see if it helps you to forgive and let go of the situation you are affected by. 🙏💙 "


Allikas: Instagram @ conscious_collective

No comments: