Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Eneseuurimine

"You cannot see your father figure in me. I don’t want anybody to see a father figure, a leader, a prophet, a messiah in me, because these…

"You cannot see your father figure in me. I don’t want anybody to see a father figure, a leader, a prophet, a messiah in me, because these are the people who have been keeping you enslaved for centuries.
So I am not your father figure, I am not your leader, I am not a prophet. And I do not know you at all.
You yourself don’t know yourself – and you expect me to know you? Don’t I have anything else to do? Why should I know you? And how is it going to help you? The only thing that can help is, you have to know yourself.
So I am cutting all the bridges that can give you any consolation.
Yes, I want you to feel utterly abandoned."

Allikas: Instagram @ oshointernational

Karm mees! :D
Ja naljakas kahvel ka veel :D

No comments: